Since no bake mini cheesecake recipes are in right now, we have a list of some of the easiest and delicious recipes to help you create an easy dessert. The recipes are simple and you can easily make them at home without having to turn on the oven.
Now get ready to have the cutest Oreo mini cheesecake for your kid’s birthday celebration, or the entire family’s movie night.
You will never go wrong with no bake desserts.
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, we earn a commission.
How to Make Mini No-Bake Cheesecakes
Before you get started on how you’ll have to pick your favorite recipe from the list below. Ingredients will vary, but one thing will always stay the same; There is no baking involved.
Each recipe is a little different. But you will more than likely add the following ingredients to your shopping list when planning to make most no bake cheesecake desserts.
- Cream Cheese
- Cool Whip
No Bake Cheescake Recommended Products
These are the products that I think will be helpful in making these no bake mini cheesecake recipes. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
To have the most fun and the easiest time prepping no bake recipe in the kitchen you’ll want to have some of these great tools. Ordering online makes it super easy to grab the kitchen essentials for all your new favorite no bake recipes.
Grab a few of these items for the chef / baker in your life. They make great gifts too!
- Stainless Steel Metal Measuring Spoons
- Nutrichef Non-Stick Kitchen Baking Pans
- Hamilton Beach Electric Stand Mixer
- Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Stack & Snap Food Processor
- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls with Lids
- Ouddy 3 Pack Stainless Steel Whisks
- Hotec Food Grade Silicone Rubber Spatula Set
- MontoPack 300-Pack Holiday Party Mini Paper Baking Cups
Let’s get mixin’!
Making no-bake cheesecake in small cups is a great way to provide single-serving desserts. No mess of scooping and serving. Everyone gets their own cheesecake cup to enjoy.
Cookies and Cream No Bake Dessert
- Having this no bake dessert is the perfect way to end your day with a sweet treat.
Peach No Bake Cheesecake Dessert
- Preparing this Peach No Bake Cheesecake Dessert will only take 20 minutes of your time. You can then store it in the refrigerator first or eat it immediately.
The Creamiest No-Bake Cheesecake Cups Recipe EVER!!
- Served individually in a cup, these No Bake Cheesecake Cups are super creamy and perfect for parties.
No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
This no bake dessert is a sure way to satisfy any craving for sweets.
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Cups
- These strawberry Cheesecake Cups are the epitome of the popular pretty desserts that require no baking.
Try these quick and easy no bake cheesecake bites
Making these no bake recipes is a breeze. Most of the ingredients are easy to find and can be kept in the kitchen for a longer period. This means no advance planning is needed when you’re in the mood for a dessert.
Lemon Cheesecake | Weight Watchers Cheesecake
- This No Bake Lemon Cheesecake if perfect for the whole family to try.
No Bake Cheesecake Bites
- These tiny cheesecakes are best during the hot days as these are set up in the refrigerator and not in the oven.
Easy No Bake Cheesecake Bites (Cheesecake Balls)
There are only three main ingredients to make these cheesecake balls: crushed graham crackers, sugar, and cream cheese.
Easy No Bake Cheesecake Bites for Spring - Perfect for Easter
- Now you can customize your own cheesecake bites with your choice of sprinkles.
No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Bites
- Apart from being cute and easy to make, these cheesecake bites are perfect to eat at any time of the day.
Also looking for no bake mini cheesecake recipe with condensed milk?
The reason why more people love no bake desserts is the fact that it doesn’t require you to spend much time in the kitchen. This is perfect for those who love sweets but don’t have the luxury of time to make one
No-Bake Cheesecake in Mini Mason Jars | Fed & Fit
- Although small in size, these one-bite no bake dessert is full of flavors.
Mini No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe
- These 30-minute No-Bake Cheesecake jars are great for parties and special events.
Lemon Berry No Bake Cheesecake Cups
- This guilt-free dessert is perfect for summer. It is super easy and fast to make.
No-Bake Mini Dulce de Leche Cheesecakes
- If you’re looking for the right no-bake dessert for your upcoming Sunday family dinner, then this one's for you.
How about no bake mini cheesecakes with vanilla wafers?
There are a lot of no bake recipes that you can choose from. And now you can say yes to any of these without having to turn on the oven.
No Bake Mini Cheesecakes, Cherry Cheesecakes- Baker Bettie
- These adorable party desserts are best for those who love the taste of cherry.
MINI NO-BAKE CHEESECAKES
- This one is perfect for those who are looking for bite-sized desserts to satisfy their sweet tooth.
SIMPLE Mini Cheesecakes with Vanilla Wafer Crust
- This recipe is a piece of heaven on earth! So simple and delicious.
Mini Orange Creamsicle No-Bake Cheesecake
This recipe is bursting with flavor and is sure to be a new favorite no-bake dessert.
Red, White and Blue No Bake Cheesecakes
This festive no-bake dessert will be the talk of the town.
Tried these recipes?
Please leave a comment and let us know which no bake mini cheesecake recipes were your favorites. Enjoy!
Want to check out more recipes?
Here are some other posts that you’ll want to visit if you are looking for even more recipe collections. If you are stocking your meal plans for the coming weeks you won’t want to miss out on some of these drool inducing roundups!
There’s something for everyone on these lists. Whether you’re looking for new fun appetizers, side dishes, main dishes, desserts, or even beverages, there are lots of recipe ideas for you here!